If you are a school administrator worried about the future of your school due to lack of space, we have a solution that can help you open doors to so many more students.
Wyder Modular Buildings has a line of temporary-to-permanent ‘mobile’ classrooms. These can be assembled quite quickly so that when the new term begins, you can safely increase your current enrolment.
Not only can our eco-friendly modular buildings be used as classrooms, Wyder Modular Buildings can act as:
- Accommodation for students, extra dormitory space at college and university
- Extra office space to extend capacity to handle that higher enrolment
- Playrooms for nurseries so that more children can be cared for
Is lack of funding and financing worrying you?
Actually, that’s not a problem at all. Maybe you are simply unaware of the funding that is available to you. Wyder is familiar with several resources you can check out to see if they have financial aid that you might qualify for – funding that makes sense.
You may want to visit the following websites to see if they have grants that you can apply for. The best options are:
- Grants 4 Schools – This is perhaps the first site you should investigate. It is typically updated on a daily basis and has the most comprehensive list of funding available for schools in the UK, primary through secondary. Here you can find funding from Grant Making Trusts & Foundations, UK Government Agencies, the Lottery and also funding available through the EU.
- Fundraising for Schools – This is an amazing resource for school administrators and headmasters who are in need of grants and funding. Funding for Schools is an independent magazine published monthly with accurate and up-to-date information on additional funding schools can benefit from.
- School Fund Finder – This resource is slightly different in that they not only help you find available funding but they assist you in writing persuasive applications for the financial assistance you so desperately need. You can’t hope to make a difference in your educational community without adequate resources.
Whether you are looking for a temporary fix whilst a new school is built or are looking for modular portable classrooms and extra space, Wyder Modular Buildings has what you need.
To learn more about our solutions and services, contact us today. You can request information on our site by filling out a quick and easy form or call us on 0845 094 8850. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Like you, we want the best for our young. Let us help you give them the educational opportunities they deserve.
What we offer
We provide turnkey solutions for private house builders, housing associations, local authorities and for individual one off projects.
Eco Modular Living's construction methodology can be up to 50% faster than traditional construction methods, with delivery to you in as little as six to eight weeks dependent on design.
Our building methods can provide NHBC warranties for all our homes ensuring criteria is met for insurance and mortgages.
We tick all the right boxes...
Delivered in six to eight weeks and installed within 48 hours.
From 25% cheaper in controlled manufacturing environments.
NHBC warranties, insurable and can be mortgaged.
Experienced management team in partnership with blue-chip partners.